Josip Asik: American Chess Magazine - Issue No. 7
Content of this Issue:
- Sam Shankland talks to ACM: "Maybe I?m being assisted by Fischer's ghost!"
- Sam Shankland annotates his games from US Championship
- Play it Smart: To seal the title, go for the exchange Caro-Kann!
- Don't mess around!
- Fabiano Caruana: Play the board, not the opponent!
- Wesley So: No thrills no spills for So-So-Solid Wesley!
- Hikaru Nakamura: Slow start, missed opportunities
- 15-year-old girl displays sensational maturity in her first US Championship: A star is born
- Grenke Chess Classic: Black is still ok!
- Chess Improvement with Susan Polgar: Warm-up: Carlsen-Caruana
- Chucky?s Squares: The chivalrous knight
- The Berlin Candidates
Also presenting regular columns, tournament reviews from US and abroad, and plenty more instructive and educational materials.