Arkadij Naiditsch and Csaba Balogh analysis 50 positional masterpieces from the years of 2012-2015. The readers will see many deep ideas, subtle maneouvres, unexpected regrouping of the pieces and of course a positionally justified masterpiece often finishes with a nice combination.
The authors aim to explain the games mainly by words to make it understandable for the players on any level.
- The book contains the 50 positional masterpieces from 2012 to 2015.
- The games were selected and analyzed by the authors GM Arkadij Naiditsch and GM Csaba Balogh.
- Most of the games are taken from the highest-level tournaments, such as Wijk aan Zee, FIDE Grand Prix series, Olympiads etc.
- Most of the games are played by top Grandmasters: Carlsen, Anand, Kramnik, Aronian, Caruana and many, many more of the world?s best chess-players.
- The games are sorted in chronological order, from 2012 through to 2015.