Andrew Martin: 10 Easy Ways to get better at Chess 3 - DVD
Advanced; rated 1800 + ELO (FS 116)
2011, DVD, englisch, Video playing time: 1 h 53 min.
Senior FIDE Trainer and International Master Andrew Martin chooses easy-to-understand key ideas to help you improve. Adopt his simple recommendations and you will find your game improving quicker than you ever thought possible.
- 1) Don't run yourself down
- 2) Concentrate on positives
- 3) Make notes to your own games
- 4) Look over your best wins
- 5) Play like Portisch!
- 6) Sister pawn structures
- 7) The theory of infinite resistance
- 8) Counterplay is the essence of defence
- 9) Study the endgame in chunks
- 10) Stay flexible
This three-part DVD series consists of:
- Vol 1 - Novice ( ELO 0-1000)
- Vol 2 - Intermediate ( 1000-1800)
- Vol 3 - Advanced ( 1800+)