Josip Asik: American Chess Magazine - Issue No. 6
In this issue:
- Fabiano Caruana Victorious in London, Ahead of the World Champion - Revenge served cold
- The New Art of Positional Play - The reliable B52!
- Caruana Unrecognizable in Wijk aan Zee - So what could have possibly gone wrong?
- Magnus Carlsen Was a True World Champion at Tata Steel
- Aagaard´s All-round Training
- Nakamura ties for first
- Is Kramnik still "The Iceberg"?
- Grandmaster´s Insights From the World Cup
- The Crown Jewel: WIM Annie Wang
- UW Whitewater Chess Team Among the Elite
- e5xf6! How dramatic can it be?
- Lifelines in Rook Endings
- Play it Again, Sam!
- Fresh Leaves from the Bookshelf
- Ten Mostly Tech Tips for Correspondence Players
Also presenting regular columns, tournament reviews from US and abroad, and plenty more instructive and educational materials.