Intermediate, rated 1000 - 1800 ELO (FS 115)
2011, DVD, englisch, Video playing time: 1 h 53 min.
Senior FIDE Trainer and International Master Andrew Martin chooses easy-to-understand key ideas to help you improve. Adopt his simple recommendations and you will find your game improving quicker than you ever thought possible.
- 1) Think about pawn structures
- 2) Coordinate the pieces
- 3) Winning won positions
- 4) What to do when you are losing.
- 5) How to play against weaker opponents
- 6) How to play against equal opponents
- 7) How to play against stronger opponents
- 8) Time trouble!
- 9) Develop depth-avoid superficiality
- 10) Chess is a practical game.
This three-part DVD series consists of:
- Vol 1 - Novice ( ELO 0-1000)
- Vol 2 - Intermediate ( 1000-1800)
- Vol 3 - Advanced ( 1800+)