Brings you a wide variety of unusual opening ideas. They may seem outrageous at first sight, but have proven to be perfectly playable.
An SOS deviates very early from the regular lines in a mainstream opening, usually even before move six!
That is why it is so easy to actually bring the variation on the board.
You will baffle your opponent without having studied large quantities of stuffy theory.
Jeroen Bosch - The SOS Files
- A Harmless Little Bishop Move
- Sicilian: the O’Kelly Variation
- Really Accepting the QGA
- The Shirov Gambit versus the Philidor
- Early Surprise in a Classical Nimzo
- The Caro-Kann of Bukhuti Gurgenidze
- Bayonet Blow in the Bogo
- Inspiration versus the Dragon
- Chasing the "Trompowsky" Bishop
- Edgy Knight against the Bird
- The Semi-Slav with 6.a3
- Modern for Advanced Players
- Taimanov’s Surprise Sac in the Kan
- Anti-Grünfeld and Anti-Volga
- French: the Gledhill Attack
- Not Going for Scholar’s Mate