Presents 350 pages of the very best in chess:
- Sokolov - Candidates Tournament Madrid (Tournament Review)
- Leitao - Brazilians at the Olympiad (Tournament Review)
- Moradiabadi - Chennai Olympiad (Tournament Review)
- Foisor - Chennai Olympiad, Women Section (Tournament Review)
- Miodrag Perunovic - Chennai Olympiad, Team Serbia (Review)
- Shyam Sundar - Instructive Lessons from Chennai
- Navara - Prague Chess Masters (Review)
- Gormally - British Chess Championship (Tournament Review)
- Prusikin - The Fight Against the Fianchetto Bishop (Instructive Lesson)
- Davies - The 3 ... g6 Ruy Lopez (Theoretical Survey)
- Petrov - World Championship Game Changers - part 5
- Rogers - Buenos Aires Chess Olympiad 1978 (Roger’s Reminiscences)
- Griffin - A Tribute to Bora Ivkov (From Informant Archives)
Traditional sections: games, combinations, endings, Tournament reviews, the best game from the preceding volume and the most important theoretical novelty from the preceding volume.
The periodical that pros use with pleasure is at the same time a must have publication for all serious chess students!