Presents 350 pages of the very best in chess:
1. Navara - My Outlook on Gibraltar Masters
2. Sokolov - Wijk aan Zee (Tournament review)
3. Gormally - Danny’s Chess Diary
4. Ivanisevic - New Ideas in the Tarrasch Defence
5. Leitao - Shirov’s Brazil Adventure
6. Perunovic - The Grand Prix Sicilian
7. Foisor - Ju Wenjun - Goryachkina (WCH Match)
8. Prusikin - Positional Pawn Sacrifice
9. Moradiabadi - Generation Z is here
10. Delchev - The English Repertoire
11. Milanovic - Jerusalem Grand Prix (Tournament review)
12. Griffin - Karpov’s Mastery
13. Rambaldi - A New Approach in the Winawer French
Traditional sections: games, combinations, endings, correspondence chess, endgame blunders, Tournament reviews, the best game from the preceding volume and the most important theoretical novelty from the preceding volume.
The periodical that pros use with pleasure is at the same time a must have publication for all serious chess students!
We bring the very best in chess to you for more than 50 years!