for the Tournament Player (FS 174)
DVD, englisch, running time: 3 hours 41 min
GM Ron W. Henley will teach you on these a deadly & complete opening system for White. If Blacks plays correctly White has a comfortable game. If Black plays incorrectly then White will get a crushing attack. There are over 100 games presented from top GM’s, Kasparov, including GM Henley’and his students. You will be well prepared for anything black has to offer. Many games are quick wins that are easy to follow. These 3 DVDs (172, 173, 174) are for all levels and playing strength and for anyone serious player that wants to become a Master.
- Complete Opening System for White 1.e4 e5
- Kasparov played the Scotch as a surprise weapon in his World Championship match with Anatoly Karpov and has never lost with it.
- GM’s began adopting the Scotch Game as a viable alternative to the Ruy Lopez, Italian Game and Bishop’s Opening.
- Leading experts on the Scotch started playing it after getting crushed over the board.
- 12 Hours of Content on 3 DvDs (172+173+174)
- Garry Kasparov Greatest Scotch Games
- Mieses Variation
- 4 ... Nf6 5.Nxc6 bxc6 6.Bd3
- 4 ... Nf6 5.Nxc6 bxc6 6.e5 Nd5
- 4 ... Nf6 5.Nxc6 bxc6 6.e5 Ne4 & 6.e5 Ng8
- 4 ... Nf6 6.e5 Qe7 7.Qe2 Nd5 8.c4 Nb6
- 4 ... Nf6 6.e5 Qe7 7.Qe2 Nd5 8.c4 Ba6