The highly acclaimed SOS series provides intermediate chess players with perfectly playable, easily digestible opening ideas: deviations from main line opening theory in a very early stage of the game (usually before move six).
Anyone with a rudimentary knowledge of the chess opening will be able to apply these SOS-ideas in an actual game.
- The SOS Files
- Triple Trouble for the Grünfeld
- Sicilian: the Aussie Attack
- No Panov - Play an Early Queen Move
- 3.h4 in the Hyper-Accelerated Dragon
- The Tarzan Attack
- Making Short Work of the Najdorf
- The Döry Defence
- Bishops First Please!
- The Chigorin Attack
- The Queen’s Grünfeld Line (Part I)
- The Queen’s Grünfeld Line (Part II)
- A Spanish SOS
- The French Advance with 5…a6
- A Slav Surprise
- Scandinavian with 3...Qd6
- Caro-Kann with a Slav Touch