Let's go to the Chess Fair!
2007, CD-ROM, englisch
This unforgettable chess adventure is designed to advance young chess player's skills, move by move. Discover mini-games, brain-twisters and more at every attraction.
Pick up chess tips and skills as you ride in bumper cars and the Ferris wheel. Polish up your chess strategy and tactics, opening, middle game and endgame and use what you've learned to win.
You' II have lots of fun while you learn more about the serious business of playing - and winning - chess!
- Introducing the chess clock
- Thinking things through
- Opening scheme
- Tactics: diversion, interruption
- Removing the defender
- Recognizing mates
- Types of chess (blitz chess, capture chess)
- Endgame training
- Key Squares
- And lots more
- Pentium II 233 processor
- 32 MB RAM (16 MB free memory)
- 16-bit Soundblaster compatible sound card
- 16 xspeed CD-ROM drive
- Graphics card: resolution 800 x 600 pixels (16-bit colour)
- Win ME/XP