The Semi-Slav is one of the most popular chess openings that Black can play against 1.d4.
The Semi-Slav is both sound and ambitious, which makes it a favourite of the chess elite. This book provides expert guidance on how to play this exciting variation. The author clearly explains which lines he recommends for Black and even offers a choice of replies against the main lines.
- Expert guidance on a popular chess opening
- An exciting and sound repertoire for Clack
- Learn to unse the methods of today's top chess players
- Clear explanations of standard plans
- Original analysis with many improvements