With a grand total of 116,969 games (72,244 full games and 44,725 game fragments), in numerical terms it is the biggest collection of annotated games on the market. But this is not a numbers game. In contrast to the commercial databases which offer millions of freely accessible games with no analysis, Quality Base is a triumph of quality over quantity.
Quality Base is a complete collection of all the games ever published in Informant, from its very first issue, presenting games from 1965 right up to the very last issue - Informant 134.
- It is designed to offer you a tremendously easy access to:
- Entire Database
- Each individual Informant
- Games played by World Champions and other prominent chess players
- Game annotators
- All the Openings according to the ECOcode system
- Most popular opening lines and variations
- Golden games, the best of the very best as voted by our Grandmaster jury
Quality Base by Chess Informant is a unique historical collection of annotated chess games which will serve as a premium database for daily use by competitive players and chess lovers worldwide.