New In Chess Yearbook, which appears four times a year, contains the latest new in chess openings.
Each issue brings you dozens of new ideas on the cutting edge of modern chess opening theory.
The Yearbook not only covers the latest fashions, but also offers fresh insights into underrated gambits, rare continuations, and almost forgotten weapons.
- Sicilian Defence - Moscow Variation 3...Nd7 - Szabo
- Sicilian Defence - Dragon Variation 10.Bb3 - Adorjan/Vegh
- Sicilian Defence - Rossolimo Variation 3...g6 - Stohl
- Sicilian Defence - Sveshnikov Variation 8....Be6 - Ris
- Sicilian Defence - Grand Prix Attack 7.d4 - Tay
- King's Fianchetto - Bc4/Qe2 System - Marin/Stoica
- French Defence - Winawer Variation 6...qa5 - Pijpers
- Caro-Kann Defence - Advance Variation 4.Nf3 - Finkel
- Petroff Defence - Nimzowitsch Attack 5.Nc3 - Panczyk/Ilczuk
- Ruy Lopez - Berlin Variation 4.d3 - Vilela
- Ruy Lopez - Neo-Steinitz Variation 4...d6 - Ninov
- Ruy Lopez - The 6.d3 Line - Lukacs/Hazai
- Italian Game - Giuoco Piano 5.d3 - Hungaski
- King's Pawn Openings- Philidor Defence 5.Bc4 - Antic/Maksimovic
- Queen?s Gambit Declined - Exchange Variation 5.Bf4 - Ikonnikov
- Queen?s Gambit Declined - Early Divergences 4...a6 - De Dovitiis
- Slav Defence - 4...a6 5.e3 Hybrid - Vigorito
- Slav Defence - Moscow Variation 5...h6 - Ris
- Queen?s Gambit Accepted - Central Variation 3.e4 - Flear
- Grünfeld Indian Defence - 4.Bf4 Line - Karolyi
- Grünfeld Indian Defence - Exchange Variation 7.Qa4+ - Karolyi
- Benoni Defence - Fianchetto Variation 7.g3 - Rodi
- English Opening - Four Knights Variation 4...Bb4 - Timman
- English Opening - Symmetrical Variation 3...d5 - Cummings
- English Opening - Anti-Grünfeld 2...d5 - Fogarasi
With more than 75 practical opening exercises to test your understanding.
The Yearbook is a must-have publication for all serious chess students.