2002, CD-ROM, englisch/spanisch
A CD contains a course Typical Plans and Methods in the Most Popular Openings.
The following openings are viewed: Sicilian defense (Dragon, Najdorf, Paulsen variations), Ruy Lopez (Open variation, Exchanged Variation), King's gambit, Italian game, Evans gambit, Pirc-Ufimtsev, Alekhine's defense, Nimzo-Indian defense, Queen's-Indian defense, Queen's gambit, Modern Benoni).
The program is not another Middlegame I version but a completely new program supplied with the wholly different material.
- Over 650 thoroughly annotated and classified instructive examples
- More than 600 exercises for you to solve
- 150 typical positions to train and play against Crafty, the built-in playing engine
- Several languages supported: English, Spanish and Russian
- No additional software required
IBM-compatible PC, 32 Mb RAM, Hard Disk 50 Mb of free disk space, Windows 95/98/2000/NT/ME/XP. CD-ROM drive. No additional software is required.