Sprachen: English, Deutsch, Spanisch, Französisch, Italienisch.
- Rating : 1000-1600 ELO
- Difficulty : beginner and club player
- Topics : Tactics, Middlegame
If you are a beginner, it is necessary for you to study simple tactical methods and learn how to employ them! This course includes more than 5000 exercises for beginners on the following tactical methods:• Fork
• double check
• discovered check
• annihilation of the opponent’s king defense
• exploiting a back (1st) rank weakness
If you are a beginner or a club player, this is the program for you! After going through this course you will never miss an elementary combination in a practical game of your own and will be able to improve the quality of your play considerably.
You get plenty of feedback and opportunity to track your progress.
- Study the training material and test your knowledge
- Review your rating history
- Keep track of the progress of multiple users. Compete against your friends and family members
- Practice by playing against a chess program
- IBM-compatible PC
- 64 Mb RAM
- Hard Disk 50 Mb of free disk space
- Windows 7/XP/Vista.
- No additional software required.