Sprachen: English, Deutsch, Spanisch, Französisch, Italienisch.
- Rating : 1400-2000 ELO
- Difficulty : club player and intermediate player
- Topics : Tactics, Middlegame
This course includes more than 2500 exercises for mating in 3 or 4 moves. You will have to use your fantasy and precise calculation in order to find a correct way of attacking the king.
After going through this course you are sure to improve your skills and abilities considerably and will not miss an opportunity to employ a nice little combination in a practical game of your own. The program is intended both for club players and intermediate players.
All the exercises are taken from practical games and arranged according to the names of pieces and difficulty levels.
All the exercises are taken from practical games and arranged according to the names of pieces and difficulty levels. A great number of exercises makes the course an excellent tool for quick training both beginners and club players.
You get plenty of feedback and opportunity to track your progress.
- Study the training material and test your knowledge
- Review your rating history
- Keep track of the progress of multiple users. Compete against your friends and family members
- Practice by playing against a chess program
- IBM-compatible PC
- 64 Mb RAM
- Hard Disk 50 Mb of free disk space
- Windows 7/XP/Vista.
- No additional software required.