Sprachen: English, Deutsch, Spanisch, Französisch, Italienisch.
- Rating : 1000-1600 ELO
- Difficulty : club player
- Topics : Tactics, Middlegame
The best way to improve your game is to train yourself on your computer in solving problems from practical games. If you a beginner but already know how to mate in 1 move, you have to move on and learn how to attack a king and give mate in 2 moves!
This course includes 33,000 exercises from masters"e; games. In every exercise you will have to find a best continuation for an attack against the king.
All the exercises are taken from practical games and arranged according to the names of pieces and difficulty levels. A great number of exercises makes the course an excellent tool for quick training both beginners and club players.
You get plenty of feedback and opportunity to track your progress.
- Study the training material and test your knowledge
- Review your rating history
- Keep track of the progress of multiple users. Compete against your friends and family members
- Practice by playing against a chess program
- IBM-compatible PC
- 64 Mb RAM
- Hard Disk 50 Mb of free disk space
- Windows 7/XP/Vista.
- No additional software required.