Alexander Kalinin: Sicilian Defence - CD
2004, CD-ROM, deutsch/englischThe program includes theoretical material focusing on the typical playing methods in various lines of these popular openings.
- More than 680 commented instructive examples from the grandmasters' games, more than 50 tasks for solution
- Theoretical material on the opening game database of 50,000 games with 10,000 more games to be later available for download
- All the opening positions thoroughly calculated by the Shredder 7.04 playing program
- The program Chess Assistant Light that allows analyzing with while playing against the built-in chess program Crafty as well as editing variations, searching for games in the database
- Languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian
- No additional software required.